Friday, May 7, 2010

I HATE SpongeBob!!!

You know that good old saying your mother used to always say right after you used the word "hate" in a sentence.

"Hate is a strong word!"


Yes, yes... HATE is a strong word, AND THAT IS WHY I'M USING IT!!!

If you like SpongeBob or let your children watch SpongeBob, please stop reading this post now. The only thing worse than children who like SpongeBob is the RIDICULOUS adults who like it. Honestly, it just goes to show the mentality of those "adults". Really? I mean really? Why do people watch this hideous show. Is it because you just don't feel like you've reached your full potential of stupidity yet and you want to get there real fast? People's IQ scores have got to just plummet when they watch is moronic show.

Every time I see this stupid sponge or hear his stupid voice with his awful grammar, I want to just punch someone. Preferably SpongeBob or its many followers. Just look at his stupid face, he just looks like an idiot, plus he's a freaking sponge.

The person who created this idiotic show, had to have been on CRACK! No joke, no sane person could ever come up with something this stupid. The creator had to have come to work high on so many drugs, extremely drunk and on the verge of dying from alcohol poisoning to come up with SpongeBob. It's amazing it ever made it to television. The only explanation is that the people who watch this show are just as high and drunk as the guy who created it.

Wow, glad I got that off my chest!

5 comments:

Josh said...

I am in full agreement! It's not like he's Spiderman or Wolverine who make you aspire for something better or more honorable than your current self. It's not like Maleficent or Wyle E. Coyote who at least have goals (no matter how crazy and evil). No Spongebob is just nonsensical and mind numbing without any actual substance or sober thought put into the creation of it. It just shows the degenerated state of our current society. So, I totally agree with your assessment.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that I told Seth he is no longer allowed to watch it. Besides being stupid, it's disgusting!!

The Over Family said...

Thanks for the warning! :) I haven't ever watched the show and I don't care to! Your assessment was SO hilarious that I couldn't stop laughing. You should become a professional critic! :)

Amy and Micheal said...

Ugh, I can't even look at the Spongebob toys in the toy section without wanting to light the whole thing on fire! That is the absolute dumbest show EVER made. Yep, even worse than Teletubbies. So, I propose we gather both moronic shows and all their merchandise up, shove it in a space ship, blast it off and let the universe deal with it. Problem solved.

The Johnson's said...

I am so with you on this one--ask any one of my kids and they'll tell you I hate the show and have always hated it. I wouldn't let my kids watch it. When I hear the show coming on I start yelling--CHANGE THE CHANNEL! What is up with adults who LET their kids watch it, TAKE them to see the movie and ALLOW them to BE Spongebob for Halloween?? HELLO?