Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sister / Husband Similarities

There are a lot of similarities between my sisters (myself) and our husbands.

Annie is married to Marcus.


Amy is married to Micheal.


And of course, I'm married to Josh.

1. All of our husbands hate olives.

2. We all married the oldest in their family.

3. All of our husbands are middle named after their dad.

4. We all went from the end of the alphabet with Williams to the beginning with Adams, Alleman and Datwyler.

5. All of our husbands graduated with their bachelors degree from USU.

6. Our husbands are all 3 years older than us.

7. All of our husband love to bike.

8. All of our husbands went on missions out of the country. Marcus to Peru, Josh to Brazil and Micheal to Heaven... ok, so Micheal's is a lot farther than just out of the country, it's like out of this galaxy and far, far away.

* This one is more about our kids but still, it's weird.
9. All of our 2nd children weighed the same at birth. Kennet, Sierra and Halle all weighed 8 lbs 3 oz.

* Ok, so no similarity about this one but weird that they are all different.
10. We all have different sets of kids. Amy has 2 boys, I have 2 girls and Annie has one of each. Well, Annie is about to break that because she is pregnant with her 3rd. Yea!!!! It was actually twins but she lost one. We just found out that she's having a boy!

3 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

I think that is so weird/cool about all of our hubbies! I remember that time we tried to trick one of them into drinking olive juice making them think it was Dr. Pepper. But they were onto us, so we tricked JD and he did it!! ha ha! I always knew there were some things that they had in common, but I didn't think that were that many! And yes, Micheal's mission definitely includes a special kind of VISA to be there. Plus, his goes quite a tad longer than the 2 years. I wonder all the time what he's doing up there. Ah yes, those 3 boys LOVED to go biking together. Good times! Thanks for doing this post, Kim. I love it!

Anonymous said...

fun post :) Congrats to Annie!

Bob and Marie said...

cool post! I had no idea they had so much in common. You three know how to choose great men!