Sunday, May 30, 2010

Softball Mania

This was way back at the beginning of April. Wow, I'm so behind on my posts. Amy, the boys, my mom and Matt came to my house for spring break. It was lots of fun. My mom and Matt left the day we did softball so I don't have any pictures of them.

I called Todd and asked him if he'd throw some balls for us. Amy wanted to smack some balls to relieve stress. He was awesome and brought all of his bats, hats, balls, gloves, you name it. We had a blast at the park. The kids LOVED it!

You can see the ball in the air coming to him, it looks like it's right above Kennet's head.


And he smacks it!


It was so fun to see Chloee batting. The kids all took turns and either Todd or Wes would throw a whole bucket of balls to them. Chloee could not hold that bat right to save her life.


Todd had to draw a line for Chloee. She kept creeping up onto home plate.


He is so great with kids. He even had some Boston Red Sox hats left over from the year before when he was coaching his son's team. He gave them to Kai and Kennet. They were ecstatic because they were just like "daddy's" hat. Micheal wore a Boston Red Sox hat all the time. Amy has now inherited it and wears it.


We had a blast, we all got sunburned. It didn't even feel like it was hot enough outside to get sunburned. Halle was running around causing a ruckus, of course she was. She had scrapes all over her knees when we left. My children are so accident prone.

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Watching those kids bat was so cute! All 3 of them needed coaching in how to hold the bat. I was surprised at how far they would hit it! Todd is such a good sport to go and pitch over and over to all of us, especially me. I needed that so badly!