Thursday, October 7, 2010

Chloee Starts Tap

I know I put up a post previously about Chloee trying tap. The instructor let her come try one class to see if she liked it before I decided to sign her up. She loved it. I signed her up and October 7th was her first day.


Technically, it is a "clogging" class but she lets you wear tap shoes, all the same. The tap shoes were a lot less expensive than clogging shoes, so it worked out great. It's in this lady's basement and the name of it is "Just For Clicks Clogging". Cute name, I thought. This is Chloee's new leotard/dance outfit.


She goes once a week for half an hour.


Halle wanted to be just like Sissy... so yeah, she wore her black dress shoes to take Chloee to her class. Every week, without fail, Halle gets upset and screams because she doesn't get to stay and do tap with Chloee. You'd think she'd learn, but once this girl has an idea in her mind of how things are going to play out, there's really no changing that.... unfortunately!

2 comments:

Renae Williams said...

Chloee, you look so beautiful in your new dance outfit. I know you are going to love dance. Just wait little sissy, soon it will be your turn too. Love you all

Amy and Micheal said...

What a cute little tapper! I love her little ribbon laces. That pink looks so good on her. I remember those days of tap dance. I'm sure she is more coordinated than I was/am. Isn't everyone?