Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween at School

Chloee's preschool had a fun little dress up day. The parents came at the last 15 minutes for their little program.


They sang 5 or 6 songs they learned.


This is Chloee's friend, Trevor. His costume is like none I have ever seen before. His mom and grandma made this tin man costume.


At the end, they all get their instruments and played them as they did a march around the table, showing off their costumes. Of course Chloee grabbed the recorder, it makes the most high pitched noise of them all.


Chloee's class with her teacher, Miss Vicki.


"OFF WITH THEIR HEAD!"
I was down at Amy's Thursday and Friday. We went to see Susan at her school. She's the secretary there. I knew she was being the Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland and I really wanted a picture of it. She whipped this costume up in just a few days and when I say "whipped up" I mean she sewed the entire thing.


She fits this part all too well.


The other secretaries at the school. I think they look pretty good. All of the costumes look so amazing.


I'm starting to think that maybe Susan and The Red Queen have merged into one person. She enjoys this costume all too well. Here they are with the principal. Once again, Susan exerting her authority!

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Chloee looks so cute with her class! I can't believe how fast she has grown up! It was nice to get a break from Susan exerting all her authority on me. Ha ha! JK She does make a great red queen and she is SO amazing with "whipping things up" I wish I could do something like that! I'm so glad you got to come play with us for a few days!!!