Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ward Trunk-Or-Treat

I did not get one picture of Halle in her costume that night. You can see from her face that she enjoyed donuts, she's got glaze all over that face.


Chloee in costume as the wicked witch from Snow White...

Complete with the crow on her shoulder...

And her poisonous apple.


Cindy let me borrow a costume, I had nothing. I was squaw, Pocahontas, Sacajawea, pick one really, I was all of them or whichever was the most brave! HOW!

They had lots of games at the church. The youth did the little carnival. There was lots of stuff for the kids to do and it was so COLD when they were doing the trunk-or-treating but we had lots of fun.

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

I actually blew snot out of my nose when I saw Halle's drugged-up donut eyes and her face I was laughing so hard! I totally say Sacajawea, she's cool because she actually knew where she was going and gave guys directions! Boo-yah!