Sunday, October 3, 2010

A Mini Mia Hamm

Josh played soccer for 2 years in high school. I believe his 9th and 10th grade years. He wants our girls to play soccer so bad that I don't think he can see straight. Naturally, Chloee loves it because Dad loves it. Josh was in the front yard helping and teaching her.


She just loves spending time with Josh.


She became very good after a while.


I just love that little ponytail flipping around as she ran.


I loved this picture. She's still in the air, coming down on the ball when I caught it.


Love this one too. She looks like a pro!


If this picture isn't scary, I don't know what is. Doesn't she look like she's some model, posing for some picture, holding her messy hair up out of her face? She was walking up to me on the porch when she started lifting her hair up and yawning like she was so exhausted from all of her hard work.


Chloee got these adorable shin guards for her birthday from Grandpa J & Heather. She LOVES them.


She wouldn't be Chloee without pulling at least one weird face when I'm taking pictures. When I took his one, right before she was saying, "Check out my muscles, Mom!" That girl is crazy but at least we're trying to channel that craziness to help her in soccer.

3 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

That was so crazy that we both didn't know that Micheal or Josh played soccer in HS. Was it some secret thing they didn't want to admit or let us know? Sounds like them, don't it?

Chloee is a natural! Look at the way she can raise that leg and smack that ball out of there! I love the air shot of her. Those shin guards are too cute, too! We should play in the backyard before the snow sets in! Ugh, snow! BRRR!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your new fam pic at the top of your blog :) Chloee will be a great soccer player!

Mandy said...

She is so cute...the last picture looks EXACTLY like you! I love watching the girls that have played on my boys teams....they're always faster! :) Get that girl on a team!!!
And...I love the family picture! It's soo cute!