Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween & Trick or Treating

Saturday night the girls painted their pumpkins.


Hals loved all the paints and mixing them together then painting her pumpkin.


We let Chloee keep her clothes on because we knew she could be trusted to not paint her clothes, unlike her sister.


Notice that Halle is painting her arm in this picture.


The pumpkins turned out great...


and so did Halle. I think she had more paint on her than her pumpkin.


I used the color hair spray to make Chloee's hair gray. After you put that in, it's really just a big ball of rattiness.


Halle is the most adorable ladybug. I love those black pants on her and she actually didn't cry when we put the costume on here this time. Third time's a charm!


Halle was terrified of this mask Josh was wearing. He tried to lower her defenses by making Chloee come give him a kiss but Halle was still having none of it.


My sweet wicked witch from Snow White and her crow.


Chloee keeps calling it a "poisoning apple", no matter how many times I tell her it's a poisonous apple, she says to me, "that's what I said, mom!"


There's that wicked witch face I was looking for.


The girls right before they went out trick-or-treating.


Josh and that stupid mask. Halle never did warmed up to it.


I just threw on a black wig and a witches hat. It rained for a bit at the beginning but after that it was on and off again. We waited until most of the rain was done before we went out.


Then we came home and enjoyed some homemade donuts. Yum, yum... It truly is a blessing that Josh loves to bake cause we all get to eat his masterpieces.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those donuts look so good! Chloee looks cute with gray hair :) Cute little lady bug Halle! Sounds like you've had some fun!

Amy and Micheal said...

Where were my doughnuts last year?? jk Those look SO delicious!! I love Chloee's hair and her whole outfit. She makes such a good witch. And the Hals in her bug costume! So adorable. They are both so cute! Ah, the monkey mask, a complete Halloween classic, just like dad's, eh?