Friday, February 22, 2008

18 Month Picture

This is Chloee's 18 month picture. Ok, I didn't get around to doing it until she was 20 months but still, it is considered her 1 1/2 year photo. When I was taking pictures of her, she kept trying to pull the flower out of her hair. This is one of the shots I got and I LOVE it! I love not having to go to a studio and worry and pray that she will be good. I always felt like I was walking out of Kiddie Kandids sweating up a storm because of how worked up I would get. Don't worry Grandparents, I already have one of these for you.

5 comments:

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Very cute!! You did an awesome job!

Heather said...

You are so talented! What a beautiful girl and such a natural photo. Nice job!

Marcus said...

Wow your good. Want to do our pics when we come up?

Amy and Micheal said...

I LOVE IT!!!! So the Chlo! Beautiful job Kim!

The Over Family said...

You're an excellent photographer! It's a kind of talent that makes everything more convenient (not to mention CHEAPER!). Chloee is so pretty!