Thursday, February 28, 2008

Complete Randomness

Look out Micheal, you have some competition. The plate? No, the delicious dessert that was on it before Amy snarfed it down and started to lick the ganache off the bottom. OK, before you all start thinking she is an absolute pig (which she is) just kidding.... I made her do it so that I could take a picture.


All the chillin' brushing their teeth together. Okay, Kennet... not so much. Just mainly dancing around on the counter staring at himself in the mirror.


Josh calls this the "Chloee hot dog". She thought it was so funny to be wrapped up in the blanket.


The hot dog tries to escape!


Loved this picture. She never looks at the camera and smiles when we are in a picture together. Maybe that is because she is so used to seeing me behind the camera and she doesn't understand what is going on.


What do you get when you put a chocolate cupcake with white frosting and a mischievous little 2 year old together?


Kai turned 5 on February 22nd. He LOVES Transformers and that is an understatement. He just opened the Transformer we got him. He was much more interested in that than he was the clothes we gave him. Oh well, the clothes are for mom anyway!


Amy and I conquered Bubble Bobble and SUPER Bubble Bobble! No wonder I am so wasted when she comes and visits, I don't ever get to bed before 1 am. That time it was at least 2 am before my body winded down and then Chloee got up at 5:45 am. What was she thinking? Doesn't she know I am tired?


She has to put her socks on by herself. Can you see that they are only on her big toe? She wants to wear them like this and expects them not to come off when she walks around. She is so particular, it's not even funny!

4 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

I love, love, love that picture of you and Chloee together! Your hair looks so stylin' chica. And in my defense, if any of you had tasted that dessert, believe me, you'd be licking your plate too! Thanks Josh for such a yummy treat! Cute post Kim, love the Chloee hot dog.

Kimberlee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

I feel like I learn so much about you and your cute family through your pics and cute commentary! I love the pic of you and Chloee . . . her little teeth and smile are adorable!

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

I love that pictures of you and Chloee. You both look so cute!