Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Jordan!!!

My little brother Jordan's birthday is today. He turns 21!! He is in Trujillo, Peru serving an LDS mission. We are so excited for him to come home in June. He left May 31, 2006, just 3 days before Chloee was born. I actually think he said that he comes home on her birthday this year!


How cute are the little kids in this picture? I love to hear stories about the people and how much he loves them. He doesn't want to come home, he feels like he has only been out for 3 months, not coming home in 3 months. He is a great missionary who always has a positive attitude and loves serving the Lord. You can tell that he loves what he is doing by this emails, I love reading them.


Beats me what they are doing in this one. I don't think he has ever had an American companion. They have all been from Peru.

Well, I just wanted to do a post for him, even though he can't look at it. Happy birthday Jordan, we are so proud of you and all that you do and the man that you have become these past 2 years.

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Oh I love that boy! I still can't believe he is coming home in 3 months. Two years has gone by soooo fast.....for me anyways it has. Love the pictures, especially the turtle one. It still is strange to think that he has never met Chloee!