Monday, February 18, 2008

Ice wars

First, here is a picture of the dessert Josh made for Valentine's Day, just a day later. It is ganache on the bottom, pastry with chocolate and caramel inside, baked and topped with more ganache (that Josh made) with whipped topping, also homemade. YUMMY!


My dad and Matt went down to the Wrestling State Championship at UVSC and dropped my mom off on the way. We had a great time and they slept over. Don't you just love Chloee's tongue?


Our ice machine was jammed so we cleaned it out and Chloee is trying to clean all of the ice up with the broom.


Mom threw some ice at dad and it was WAR. Dad got cubes of ice and shoved it down her pajamas and held it up against her back as it melted. Chloee was not happy!


She thought that my dad was hurting my mom and she screamed at him and was crying. She wanted nothing to do with him after that. How dare he hurt her "Amama". It was quite amusing.


"Stop Bumpa or you will have to pay the wrath of the Chlo and it not pretty." She is so funny. She always thinks that Josh is hurting me when he holds me down and tickles me and she gets mad at him. What a little softy!!!

4 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Boy, with that bottom picture, remind me to never incur the wrath of the Chlo! Bumpa better watch his back from now on! Too cute, love it!

Jenny said...

My little nephew is at that stage also (crying when anyone gets in a "wrestling match" as it happens to be at my in-laws...actually just the other night, with everyone home, the 4 boys were all at each other (including Seth) :) I'll have to post some pictures. And Payton (my nephew) starts screaming!! Oh and by the way, these boys are ages 22, 20, 15 and 12.....Josh's parents need a BIGGER living room!!

Jenny said...

Hey Kim,

Josh is the oldest of 8 kids!! He has 3 sisters and 4 brothers. Yeah they pretty much wrestle all the time like that, that is actually how it was when I first met Josh's family :) I just love to watch it though, a few times, I was the one on the floor or helping his brothers out :) There's not much room for girls though, wrestling is definetley a guy thing!!!

Marcus said...

I love that pic. It captures the emotion in her face. I'll try to stay on her good side or pay the consequences