Sunday, February 10, 2008

Thoughts of a Child

We were coming home from the store on Friday night and Josh was asking Chloee some inquisitive questions. Usually we ask what all of the animals say just to keep her detained until we get home. This is how the conversation went.

Josh asking Chloee: "What does the cow say?"

Chloee: "Mooooooo"

Josh: "What does Mommy say?"

Chloee: "Mooooooo"

Josh (after lots of laughter): "What does Daddy say?"

Chloee: "Bye bye"

So... to sum it up, I'm a cow and Josh is always leaving!

4 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Ha ha ha ha! Oh that is too hilarious!!! The things that come out their funny mouths. You should find a cow costume for Halloween this year! :)

Lesa said...

Kim! Hey gorgeous girl! XC those sure were the days! I am so glad you found me. You are still just as adorable as ever and your little girl is stinkin' cute! I will email you soon and let you know all about the wedding plans!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

that is sooooo cute!!! Ethan called my mom a cow for quite some time, Luckily she never took it personal! I wonder if it's just the stage she is in?! Ethan is way into cows right now!

Heather said...

This is so hysterical! Aren't kids the funniest? I hope you're doing okay with all the travel our guys have to do! :-)