Saturday, February 2, 2008

Just Like Her Daddy

Josh was visiting his dad the other day and every time we are there, we inherit something else that J has been storing for who knows how long that is Josh's. When we finally get everything of Josh's out of there, J will be surprised at how much extra space he has. This adorable picture of my hubby was in there.

In this picture Josh is only 4 years old. When Josh showed it to me last night I cried. Look at how much he looks like Chloee. The big, dark eyes (although theirs are different colors), the long, thick, dark eyelashes, the adorable smile, the cheeks and of course the CRAZY hair. When Josh asked me last night why I was crying, I replied, "Because this means that I didn't have an affair". Hey, who says you can't have mixed emotions and joke around while you are crying? I love this picture so much, I am framing it and putting it at my bedside. It brings a smile to my face every time I see it.

Side Note: Written on the back of the photo in his mom's handwriting is:

Joshua Adams
4 yrs. Old
768-4619
Skinniest
Swimsuit Contest

Ok, so evidently this was a swimsuit contest, but where's his swimming suit? I am assuming by the "skinniest" written on the back that that was the award he won. The most "skinniest". Oh, I don't know why that was so funny to me but I still can't stop grinning. Thanks Kathy, for putting my sweetheart in a swimming suit contest, I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the post Kim :)

Amy and Micheal said...

Oh I can't get over how much Chloee is in that picture! Sometimes she looks like such a mixture and then other times it's all Kim, and then it's all Josh! That picture is adorable!

Heather said...

Don't you love it when you get treasures from the in-laws?! I love this post . . . it's so sweet and tender. :-)

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

I've always thought Josh was a cutie! When we were little, probably not too much older than that picture, I used to say I was going to marry him! Chloee really is a great mix of you both!