Monday, October 6, 2008

BYU COEDS

Recently, on my friend Mandy's blog, she made comment about going to the USU / BYU football game on Friday night. The post was quite funny to read as she quoted a sign that someone was holding that read, "BYU-keeping ugly girls out of Utah State since 1888!" We laughed about this around the dinner table yesterday while we were at my parents' house. Then on came the BYU coed jokes from my dad. We had a good laugh and as I'm sure you have heard all of these sometime before, I still thought I'd jot down the ones he shared, as we all laughed.

What is the difference between a BYU Co-ed heading to the cafeteria and a speeding bullet?
Superman can stop the speeding bullet.

What is the difference between a BYU coed and garbage?
The garbage gets taken out at least once a week.

How does a BYU coed take a bath?
Fills the tub, then puts in some water.

Riddle: In a room with four corners, there are four mammals. One corner has the Easter bunny, another has Santa Claus, one has a beautiful BYU coed, one has an ugly BYU coed. If a treasure was placed in the middle, which of the above would claim the prize?

Answer: The ugly BYU coed, because none of the others exist.

What's the difference between an elephant and a BYU coed? About 40 pounds. How do you make up the difference? Shave the BYU coed's legs.

What's the difference between the BYU stadium and a porcupine? The porcupine has 50,000 pricks on the outside.

2 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

I thought we were all going to bust a gut from laughing so hard! Dad just kept pulling them out. Thanks for posting those, Kim. They put a big smile on my face! Good times.

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Okay! Those jokes are way better than the ones told by "The Last Comic Standing" show!!! Hahahah! Love it!!!!! You made me laugh soo hard right now!!!!!

Kim! Love your blog background and music!!!! Wish I could have chatted with you when we were in Utah! Maybe next time eh! :)