Monday, October 27, 2008

Sweetie

A few weeks ago, I had a really, really bad day. No details needed but Josh came home with this flower, a JONES cream soda and Baby Mama. The JONES cream soda was something I ALWAYS drank when we were dating, some 6 years ago and I loved reading the "fortune" under the cap. Baby Mama was a movie I had been wanting to see for a while, so he went and rented it. It was a very nice and sweet thing to make a crappy day all better.

The card that came with the flower read, "This flower is for a wife (and mommy) who gives her ALL to her job (family) and rarely sees reward. I love you so much! -Josh (& Toots)

I guess I'll keep him...

4 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

What a sweetheart! Heck yeah, you better keep him! Who would I tease? I can't imagine a better match for you. You guys are perfect together. He is such a sweet hubby and an adorable Dad. It seems he's always been in the fam. Life before marriage seems like one big blur, doesn't it? Sorry you had such a bad day, but I'm so glad you have Josh to kiss it all away!

Bob and Marie said...

I'm sorry you had such a bad day...but I'm so glad you have such thoughtful husband. You two are so great together. We still HAVE to get together at some point!

Heather said...

You have such a sweet husband! But I think he's pretty lucky to have such an amazing wife, too.

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

What a sweet husband!