Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hogle Zoo

We went to the Zoo on Friday with our friends, Lance, Maren and of course their son, Nate, Chloee's best friend.

The Zoo has a carousel now. Why can't you just pay the admission and everything inside be free? We had to pay to ride this and the train. Ridiculous. When we went to Lagoon, Nate LOVED the carousel and had to ride the zebra every time.

Maren had to talk Nate into getting on this statue, he thought it was real, then she couldn't get him off.

The dads measuring up.

The pregnant moms measuring up. Yes, Maren is pregnant and 6 weeks ahead of me and yes, I know she doesn't even look pregnant compared to me. Hey, she's a whole foot taller than me.

The kiddos measuring up. They look so cute!

That was as far as I could get in with my fat belly in front.

Josh didn't have such a problem. I thought I was going to laugh so hard when he dove all the way through this shell. It was quite the site to see!

Don't you see the resemblance?

Us on the train, trying to cram into a picture while holding the camera. At least we got Chloee's eyes in the picture.

These 2 were fascinated with this ball. They played with it for a long time and especially loved it because it involved water.

We had a blast. It was a fun thing to do after Josh got home from his trip. Chloee doesn't always do so well after he's been gone, so it was good for us to all go do something together. Thanks Eborns for a great time!

2 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Fun!! I want to take the boys there again. I think Kennet would appreciate it a bit more now. Ok, that picture of Josh in the turtle is killin' me!! I love all the ape measurements. Holy cow, how tall is Lance? It's so good that you have a pregnant friend who knows life isn't always a bed of roses. I wish I lived closer to you guys. Cute pictures, as always!

Heather said...

What a cute family! And how fun to have friends with kids the same age and you're both pregnant--a match made in heaven! :-)