Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just Too Cute

I put an order in at The Children's Place a few weeks ago and it just came yesterday. They were having a pretty good sale so I bought some fall clothes for Chloee. I usually only buy the things on sale or clearance but I just COULDN'T pass up this hat. It is so cute on her. I love the brim on it. It's an off-white, knit, crocheted, I don't know, but it has sparkles in it with that cute little heart. I had no control. Oh well, it's ok, once in a while to buy something that isn't on sale, right?

7 comments:

Josh said...

Wow Chica these pictures are amazing!!! Oh and I love your subject too!! What a Cutie! I really am impressed with the gorgeous pictures!

Amy and Micheal said...

Of course it's ok to buy things not on sale! Especially if it's something as adorable as that hat! Chloee is such a cutie and a great object for her Mommy to photograph. Those pictures are so fantastic! (Josh stole all the words I wanted to use)

Maren said...

I love the hat and the new shirt! We are missing our dear Chloee this morning. Nate is a mess without her!

Jenny said...

Love the hat, Chlo looks way cute!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Love the hat! I can't believe you got such a great deal on it! SOooo cute!!! Hope you have a great Halloweeen!

Heather said...

Chloee is so stylin' and adorable! I love her little smile, too. :-)

Sandstone Writings said...

What beautiful photos. But then you have such a great subject! The hat is darling and well worth paying full price!