Friday, October 31, 2008

HaLlOwEeN

Josh was Dwight K. Shrute from The Office. If you have never seen this hilarious TV show, you will not get his costume at all. We got the brown, kind of floody pants at DI along with his creme shirt. He got the glasses from the pharmacy section at Wal-Mart. Of course his costume could not be complete without his SHRUTE-BUCKS!!! I loved the badge too. He looked great. He was going to shave his beard off for this too but his mom is doing family pictures tomorrow so he decided against it.


Josh's finger over the flash.

My original costume decision was to be a knocked up cheerleader. Well, I didn't find a cheerleading costume in time so I was just a frumpy, pregnant housewife. I didn't really need to dress up too much for this one. Yes, the belly is mine but that is a pillow stuffed under by robe for my behind. No wise cracks!!!


Chloee was an adorable monkey. Stacie let me borrow this cute costume. She wanted to be Darth Vader but I wanted to do one more year with her still being warm. She looks so darn cute in this costume with her dark hair and eyes. She loved the costume and showing people the banana in her pocket.


Don't we look so cute together?

We only went to about 5 or so houses but Chloee loved it. Josh said she was really good too, there's a shocker!!! We did trick-or-treating in our friends' neighborhood. We were afraid that our neighbors would give Chloee drugs or something. It was a short night and they didn't even go to very many houses and I think she has way too much candy.... I'm sure Josh will or HAS already helped her out with that.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

10 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Ha ha ha ha.....Awesome!! I love them all! Josh, that is too good, Shrute bucks and all... Did you get a little nookie from your Angela housewife?

Don't worry Kim, I still think you're beautiful! I love your face in your closeup. I feel ya, babe.

And Chloee, oh Chloee, you little monkey. She is so frickin' adorable with her big eyes and that monkey face. Priceless. I'm glad you guys had fun! Although I miss getting together like we used to and having dinner at Mom's.

Jenny said...

love all the costumes :) I have never seen the office, but Josh makes a good "nerd." :)

Renae Williams said...

Your costumes all look great! Kimberlee, I remember when you dressed up like that with curlers in your hair when I was pregnant with Matthew. Love the close-up shot. Josh you make a really good Dwight and I had forgotten all about the Shrute bucks and Chloee is the most adorable monkey. I love her dark features with the costume. I'm glad that you all had so much fun.

The Over Family said...

Your costumes look great, Kim! Chloee looks so adorable in that monkey costume!

Bob and Marie said...

You guys look great. Looks like you had fun. Chloee makes an adorable monkey. How fun that you all dress up. We need to dress up. I hope you've been feeling better lately!!

Jenny said...

Hey Kim,

It's funny that you say that Josh dressed up as a hunter. Actually he didn't dress up at all....he WENT hunting. I thought it would be funny if he dressed up as a knife (however you would do that), because I was the pumpkin. It was a fun night & I've already polished off all of the chocolate we had left over.....guess Christmas candy will be next!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Love the costumes!!! They are all awesome! Josh makes a great DWIGHT! what a funny guy! Kim, I totally wore those pink curlers in my hair in middle school! hahah!
LOVE HALLOWEEN!

Hope said...

Question?.... Tell Josh I love the costume. Kristian and I laughed so hard when I showed him the pics! Your belly is getting so big and of course Chloee is the cutest monkey ever!

Krysta said...

I love the costumes! You guys look so cute!

Heather said...

You guys look great! Did I ever tell you how my whole department at work dressed up like Dwight? So it was like 10 Dwights running around. We even decorated our cubes like Dwight's bed and breakfast. You guys are the cutest family ever!