Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Waiting

I can hardly control myself. I can't wait. Tomorrow we find out what we are having. It is like waiting for Christmas. I don't sleep at night, that comes along with the fact that I'm pregnant so I really don't sleep at all at night. I just can't wait, I can't believe it is finally here!

I need to put my mind to rest. I keep having nightmares about things being wrong with the baby at the ultrasound and it is killing me. I can't believe I'm half way done. Then again, I can, because it seems like I have been pregnant FOREVER!!!

It wasn't like this with Chloee. I knew Chloee was a girl so it was neat to go see the ultrasound but I KNEW she was a girl. With this one, I have no idea. Of course I want a boy just so I can have one of each but in all reality I will just be happy if it's healthy. I guess I would lean more towards a girl than a boy. I will be SURPRISED if it is a girl and SHOCKED if it is a boy. I really just don't know though! Well, stay tuned to find out tomorrow, I will only be posting it, so if you want to know, you'll have to check back!

2 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

It is killing me, too! And I'm not even the pregnant one! I can't wait! I don't have any guess one way or the other. I'd say a boy....or a girl. I'm so excited for your post tomorrow!

Jenny said...

Yea! Can't wait!! He or She will be so cute!! Whatever it happens to be! I am still getting used to the girl clothes & stuff, after having a boy for so long. I keep wondering what to take to the hospital for her to wear home, not really knowing how big she will be though & I still have like 3 1/2 months! I'm sure it will go by quickly though...I hope so. Good luck tomorrow :) Do you have names picked out for either or?