Friday, October 10, 2008

Cravings

I LOVE these. I actually ate an entire large bag in about 2 days. With a little help from Chloee. Blah, I feel like crap but I just CAN'T stop!! At least it wasn't the JUMBO bag that I ate in 2 days, only the large. See how I justify it and make myself feel better? It's a talent, really!


I love chilled, red apples. I love to get them out of the fridge, cut it up, skin it and just eat them. So good cold!

Milk. I used to HATE milk before I was pregnant. I only liked it in my cereal. When we were first married, milk would go bad at our house. Josh drinks it by all means, just not enough. It would take like 2 weeks to go through 1 gallon, sometimes longer. We had just decided to buy 1/2 gallons at that point. Now, I drink it so much we go through 2 gallons in 1 week. Whoa! At least this baby will have strong bones, right?


Western Family String Cheese. It CANNOT be any other brand. It HAS to be Western Family. Josh bought me a 24 pack on Wednesday and there are only a few left now. In my defense, Chloee eats lots of them too. Every time I eat one, she eats one. Oh, they are so yummmmmy!!!


This one is quickly dwindling because I have ate so much, it makes me sick. I still can't stop though. I still have a bag in the cupboard so I guess that tells you that it's not on the top of my priority list, seeing as how everything else diminishes in about 2 days.

Other things I LOVE. Old Grist Mill's 3 Cheese Bread. Unfortunately, no Old Grist Mill here in Davis County, so that has to be saved for when I go up for doctors appointments. It is so divine. I bring home a loaf or too! Also, there is this place here called, Philadelphia Sub Shop. IT IS AMAZING, which is an understatement. I usually make everyone that visits, taste it because it is so delicious and everyone that has had one can attest that they are ADDICTING! We always get the Italian one. I have gone so much that my punch pass was finally full to get a FREE one. Yum. This place is unbelievable though. They only take CASH, they are only open 10:30 am - 6 pm and only Monday - Friday. NO SATURDAYS, ARE THEY INSANE??? Obviously, they are doing fine with all their stipulations because that place is ALWAYS packed.

Well, I just wanted to document this. I guess these cravings.... so far, are better than the ones I had with Chloee. Big Macs and Dr. Pepper. Go on and judge all you want but after I lost so much weight with her and being 90 lbs at 4 months along, when I could finally eat, I ate like a horse. That is probably the reason I gained 50 lbs. I remember one day I ate 5 Big Macs in 1 day. Yes, I should be ashamed to say that but I'm not. Weird thing is, I never liked or ate hamburger before I was pregnant with Chloee. One day my brother, Jordan, was at my house and he was eating a Big Mac and it smelled so good, I asked him for a bite. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I took one bite and I was in HEAVEN and Josh was on his way to McDonald's. I ended up liking a lot of things when I was pregnant with Chloee that I hated before and I still like all of them. My world of food opened up vastly!

5 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Oh YES, when I come up we MUST go get some more of those sandwiches!! I am so glad you introduced me to a new love! I love all your cravings, they all sound delicious! I remember how excited you were when you found out Micheal was hired at Coke and could get you all the Berries n' cream Dr. Pepper to your heart's content. I can't believe that was 2 years ago already!

So, sandwiches? Now I'll have them on my brain until I come up there!

Jenny said...

Yum, I love peanut m&m's :) I didn't want any candy or junk food with Seth, only friut. This time around I have wanted candy bars, but have had to control myself to NOT buy one every time I go to the store! I guess I will have a great Halloween this year :) Although I don't want to gain more than 30 lbs.

Jen said...

I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who has cravings. I always say I became a "carnivore" with Luke. I bought a quarter pounder with cheese the other day which is so not me, but it tasted great!

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Cravings are so funny. I had to laugh at your post. I totally agree with you on string cheese having to be Western Family. It's the best.

The Family said...

I guess the only way to broaden your tastes is to be pregnant, huh. That is very funny.