Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Best Gift

I received the best gift for Christmas. I have been wanting to get into photography for some time now and I finally have my dream camera to do it.

Josh and I were talking about how I needed something for me to distinguish myself from Chloee's full time slave/mother from Kimberlee. This is something I have always wanted to do and I am so excited to start this new and fun adventure.

I am so thankful for an extremely supportive husband in every new idea I have. I guess I'll keep him! :)

3 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

What a freakin' sweet present. Kim, I generously volunteer my family and myself to be your guinea pigs!

Jenny said...

Wow! What a cool camera!! I wouldn't even know how to use it :) I like the colors on your blog, yellow and green. Hope everything is going well at your new house. It'll be nice once you get everything unpacked and set up.

Heather said...

That is a great gift! You seem so super-talented -- I'm glad you're pursuing things that you love!