Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Adorable Rhyder

I asked Stacie if I could take some photos of Rhyder. As most of you know, I have decided to get into photography and I have an amazing camera to say the least. I don't have photoshop or anything detailing as far as editing goes but I was actually quite happy with the way these turned out.

Here are a just a FEW of my favorite photos of him. I am going to go and do some more on Thursday. I will post those afterwards. I am going to try and get a black background by then so that we can do a lot more with the pictures. When I get photoshop it will be easier to change all of that wonderful stuff. For now, I guess I'm old school but I still love it. I feel that doing it without photoshop makes me have to be more creative and detailed in taking the actual photo. It is easy to make photos look great when you have an adorable baby as your subject.

# 1
# 2
# 3
# 4
# 5

Isn't he adorable! Don't forget to vote on the side. Which one is your favorite?

4 comments:

Stacie Peterson said...

That is one cute baby! Thanks for taking those pics I love them! especially the close up one it looks like something you would see from a pro.

Heather said...

You are a natural photographer! Amazing! And that baby . . . completely adorable!

Amy and Micheal said...

What a cutie! Awesome job Kim. Those pictures look fantastic, and of course Rhyder put in his half the labor too... just laying there and looking adorable!

The Over Family said...

You should go into professional photography! Holy Cow those pictures are adorable! :)