Tuesday, November 4, 2008

2 Year Picture

I did Chloee's 2 year pictures forever ago. Sad, I know, that I am just getting around to printing them up and deciding on one. I chose this one but it was very hard, I think I was deciding between this and about 12 others. I am completely decision impaired. I am going to post more of her 2 year sitting on my photography blog, if you want to see more. It's true, after a very long, 4 month absence of not posting on it, I have returned and I have so many pictures to post, it will take a while but I'm slowly getting them all on there.

What a cutie!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

love it Kim, so cute!!

Amy and Micheal said...

Kim, that is so frickin ADORABLE!! Of course your subject is extremely adorable, too! I love the colors, the flowers, all of it! You are so talented!! Have I used enough exclamation points yet?!?!? Can I get a 5x7? I'd love to have one of the Chlo. I can't wait to see more on your photo blog. Those ones of Matthew turned out great!

The Over Family said...

What an adorable picture of Chloee! She sure does behave well - that's great that you got her to stand still for a second with a flower in her hair while holding a bouquet of flowers too!

Sandstone Writings said...

What can I say? WOW!

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Amazing photography and a very cute girl!

Heather said...

She is so beautiful! I love how the light is shining around her hair. How are you so talented??!! You're amazing!