Friday, December 31, 2010

The 12 Days of Christmas

I forgot to put this up on my Christmas post. Josh did the 12 days of Christmas for me. Actually, him and Chloee did it together. They would make a list and decide what to get me, go shopping then Josh would put it in the drawer of her nightstand when he would leave for work in the morning and then she'd give it to me when she woke up. She couldn't wait every night for the next thing.

I wrote exactly what the notes said. I laughed every day at something new Josh had written on each one. Very repetitive but each time it was written differently.

- On the 1st day of Christmas, my husband and kiddos gave to me: a box of raspberries.

- On the 2nd day of Christmas, my husband and girls gave to me: 1 Martinellis (and 1 box of raspberries!)

- On the 3rd day of Christmas, my husband and crazy-little-people gave to me: Truffles from Lindt! - A bottle of Martinellis, and a box full of raspberries (sticks)!

- On the 4th day of Christmas, my one true love and beautiful little crazies gave to me: A pack of milky ways! -Lindt (yummy), Martinellis (can I get some more, please) and a (now finished) box of raspberries!

- On the 5th day of Christmas my husbando and kiddos gave to me: Another Martinellis! - Mars candy bars, Lindt truffles, the first Martinellis and a box of raspberries.

- On the 6th day of Christmas my true love (and Kiddos) gave to me: A gorgeous pair of earrings. -Bottle of Martinellis, pack of milky ways, Lindt (need I say more), 1st Martinellis and raspberry sticks, oh yeah!

- On the 7th day of Christmas my family gave to me: What? Martinellis again? -Wow, beautiful earrings, 2nd Martinellis, milky way candy bars, Lindt (ohhh Lindt!!!), Martinellis (I think she really likes this!) and raspberry sticks in a cute little box!

- On the 8th day of Christmas my daughters and true love gave to me: A gorgeous flower bouquet. - Martinellis, earrings (so pretty), Martinellis, Milky Way (Not the galaxy... duh!), Lindt (Ohhhh!), Martinellis and sticks of chocolate filled with raspberry jelly.

-On the 9th day of Christmas my wonderful little family gave to me: an old, classic, funny movie! - one bouquet of flowers, a bottle of Martinellis, a pair of stunning earrings, another bottle ofMartinellis, pack of milky ways, Lindt, Martinellis and raspberry sticks in a box!

-On the 10th day of Christmas, my younger selves and #1 Hubby gave to me: a chocolate symphony. - 3 men and a little lady, flowers, Martinellis, earrings, Martinellis, milky ways, Lindt (drops of heaven), Martinellis and raspberry sticks... not in a pear tree.

*I can't find my paper for the 11th day and neither of us can remember what it was. Then the 12th day was Christmas. I just wanted to document this so I could have it forever in my blog book and remember it for always.

2 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Martinell's!?!?! Where was I at your house when all was this went down?? Yum, I love Lindts!! That is so sweet that Josh and the chicas do that for you and they are HILARIOUS!!!

Bob and Marie said...

Wow...sounds like fun, and so thoughtful. I love all the thought that goes into the things you do for each other. You are an awesome couple.