Saturday, December 18, 2010

December Parties

We went to Josh's work party at the beginning of December. Josh evidently can't hold the camera, take a picture and keep his eyes open. We had fun together. My wonderful mother kept the kids and Amy picked up Halle a day early. Thank You! :)


We went to a friend's house for a Christmas party. It really was mainly some of the guys he used to work with at ES3 and their families. We had to bring a white elephant gift for each of us.

One of them was this New Moon poster I had. I signed all of the months with whomever was on it that month. We had fun doing it and I believe that Lance ended up with that so I'm sure it went right on his cubicle wall.


The other one we did was the Spouse Lovin' punch card. It all started as a joke when Diane had said she was going to give Sean one of these for his birthday but he ended up buying all of his own presents so she "decided not to". We have joked about that so we thought it would be fun to actually make one.

As always, the Halligans are excellent hosts and we had a ton of fun. It was really great to go because I also got to see my friend, Maren, whom I haven't seen in quite a while.

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

I love that you did that with the calendar! I had fun thinking of things to sign on it! Your signatures rock and I'm sure Sean put it right by his bedside!