Monday, December 13, 2010

Halle, Halle, Halle

I was downstairs cooking dinner the other day and I could hear the girls upstairs laughing hysterically. This is what I found.


They had made up some game playing in the shower curtain. They could hardly contain their laughter long enough to tell me what they were doing.


Those fat little legs under there just makes me laugh.


Halle is... demanding, stubborn and very much a screamer.


She is demanding that Chloee sit on her lap, because Halle is the oldest after all.


Oh good, they're friends again.


I know I've said this before but his girl LOVES shoes. She especially loves my church shoes.


She's actually quite talented in heels. She walks really well in their fake ones as well.

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Those cute little chubby legs sticking out of the curtain is killing me! That Halle cracks me up! I love her shoe fetish that she has. Looks like you'll be sharing for real when her foot reaches your size! Or she'll just shoe-nab them!