Thursday, December 30, 2010

It's All In The Beard

I love Josh with a beard. In fact, all of our married life he has had a beard except for a few times where he shaved it off and had a 5 o'clock shadow by night time. I think he's shaved it MAYBE 3 times in the 8 years we've been married.

He has started to grow it out more. It's getting thicker and more unruly. I love it. Well, he decided to trim it up last night for work so I took a few fun shots of it. There are quite a few, these are just my favorites. I even went in on his Facebook account and changed one of these to his profile picture.


Ok, so he looks like a serial killer here, but I like it.


Sometimes he'll just walk around with a comb stuck in his beard and think he's just hilarious. I admit, it does look funny. He compared himself to snoop dogg or someone. I can't remember, some rapper who evidently wore combs in their facial hair.

In some of these I think he looks like Ryan Gosling in The Notebook. You know, when he's gone all crazy and he's got that huge beard. Just my own personal opinion.

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Tell Josh he needs to roll up one of his pant legs to his knee, cap some teeth in aluminum foil, write something like "Ber's Man across them in Sharpie and then he'll have it down pat. The comb is a fabulous touch! I still could not believe Nick Crosby's!! That was insanely long. He didn't even look like the same person. Josh's beard looks awesome!! Great pics you took!