Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning

I took a picture of our tree before we went to bed. Those presents wrap all the way around the tree. They are all pretty much for other people, except for a few in the front for our girls.

I fell asleep at about 1:30 and I don't think Josh went to bed until 2:30. I zonked out downstairs while Josh did all the work.


Halle loved this shopping cart and "food".


I don't know about you but those shifty eyes freak me out. It looks like she's either going to smile or seriously pound someone's face. That girl is unpredictable.


Chloee's new little kitchen. They got lots of kitchen accessories like a blender, a toaster, a mixer and lots of new dishes.


Josh with his trust dusty knife. He's opening the girls' Zhu Zhus.


Awh, Halle loves her Zhu Zhu. Halle also got a little "big baby" from Toy Story 3, yes the weird, crazy looking baby that's the bear's sidekick. When she saw it she said, "Whoa baby, Oh baby, My Big Baby!" We laughed forever about that.


Wow, since this picture I've chopped about 4 inches off my hair. Josh gave me this plaster mold of Chloee's hand doing the "I Love You" in sign language. Needless to say, as you can tell from this picture, I cried. He also tried to get something similar out of Halle but that is an absolutely HILARIOUS story that I'll save for another post.


Yep, he's so excited about his baking goods. Josh LOVES to bake. That's a tart pan that he's so excited about.


Do you think she's a little excited? It's the simple things that make them so happy... How To Train Your Dragon, simple, super happy child.... check!


The note that Santa left.


The trashed front room.


My mom made the girls their own blankets. They love them. They sleep with them, take them in the car, use them on the couch. Yes, they have already been washed many times.

We had a fabulous Christmas and over the days went and saw all of our families. Yeah, there are 4 families we see on holidays, my parents, Josh's dad's family, Josh's mom's family and of course, The Allemans, who are just as much family as everyone else.

The one bad thing about Christmas was the obvious, no snow, but also I had kidney stones. Out of all of the 365 days that could have happened, it was on Christmas. Oh well, it's like some sort of Adams family tradition. I think from the time we've been married, someone in our little family has always been sick on Christmas. Granted, 2 of those years were me just because of pregnancy but still. Last year it was Chloee.

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

K, could Josh and Chloee's faces be any more animated?? That is so funny! I love that gift of Chloee's hand and yes, I can't wait to see the written version of Halle's hand story. ha ha that girl kills me! Christmas was so fun to spend together! We love you guys so much! Thanks for my awesome gift, which I need to put up a post about! I'm so behind!!