Sunday, December 19, 2010

Random Nonsense

Seeing as how I still have a lot of drafts in my posting que, I have decided to do one big post to compile them so that they all make it in the year of 2010. I will start a post all the time and let it just sit while other ones feel like more of a priority to me and then they never get posted. Not this year. Lots of random things to come from all months of the year.


NFL Look-A-Like
My friend Hope was talking to me a couple of months ago. As we got talking she said how every time her husband is watching football she makes the same comment about the quarter back for the Green Bay Packers. She thinks he looks like Josh. You be the judge. I see it a little bit. They both have blue eyes and they definitely look more alike when Aaron Rodgers has a beard. Not the best comparison pictures, I know.


Cake For Sale
My friend Melissa, had a birthday back in November. She is a wheelin' dealin' machine. No joke, that woman can find a sale for ANYTHING. Since I've become friends with her, I've honestly saved lots of money. If I'm ever looking for something, I tell her and inevitably, she knows about a sale or a coupon or some screaming deal on that product. So for her birthday, I made her a price tag SALE cake. The cake had fallen apart, I tried to piece it back together and I was pressed for time, but all that considered, it turned out pretty good.


Lightning Pics, Minus the Lightning
Yep, I sat outside back in July one night watching the lightning. I sat there and kept my shutter open for quite some time. Each time between when I went to start it again, that was when the lightning would strike. Without fail, for one complete hour, I didn't get one shot with lightning.


World's Best Dad
Josh is an amazing father. While I was gone to California back in September, he did tons with the girls. Here is just one of the many. He made them a hopscotch and then taught them how to play.


Houdini Halle
This post was supposed to go up back in March. My little Halle can make her binkis disappear and reappear. No joke, we'll have 8 binkis floating around the house and we can't find one of them. She'll go off somewhere while we are all looking for one and she'll show up with one. She laughs and giggles and thinks she is quite hilarious. We have yet to find the hiding spot. One time, I actually put her in bed without one. I had searched under the crib mattress, between the bumper pads, I moved that entire bed and finally just gave up and put her to bed without. When I went in to get her out of bed, she had one in her mouth. I have no idea how that possibly happened.

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Wow, Josh does kind of look like that guy. Granted, he needs a lot more mullet/crazy hair, but that can be done in no time, eh?