Friday, December 17, 2010

Extra Marathon Pictures

These are more pictures from the Marathon that I didn't put in that post. I have a bunch of us when we were waiting for Amy to get to the next marker so we could cheer her on.


I can't decide if Josh is playing with her here or "teaching her a lesson". She's got a smile on her face, I guess they're playing.


When did she grow up so fast? I'm increasingly seeing more and more pictures of her that are staring to scare me. She just doesn't look like a toddler anymore. She looks like a beautiful little girl.


My sweet Dad taking the kids to the next spot.


Hals is always wanting to ride on Josh's shoulders.


Did I mention that I just love my parents to pieces?


That looks like a pretty intriguing story Kennet is telling there.


She was just a wee baby last year at the marathon. I can't believe how much my kids have changed.

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

When did they grow up? Seriously! One minute their little babies and then I swear they're walking, talking and getting ready to drive the car!! Cute pics of your girls!