Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas...

We went and got our tree. Yea! We always get a real tree every year. Josh won't have it any other way, not that I disagree. This year we got it at Lowes. It was cheaper than all the other places and it was full and gorgeous.


We turned this regular, plain old tree into this...


The girls loved decorating the tree and putting up all of the decorations. Somehow I managed not to get one picture of them decorating. Shock!


There's nothing quite like the smell of a real tree when you walk in the door and the way the tree looks at night all lit up in the dark. I love this time of year.

Oh and I totally stole the great idea for my post title from my friend, Alisa.... Thanks!

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Your tree is beautiful and so full, too! That was such an awesome price for it! I don't know why but I laugh every time I see the picture of it strapped to the Pathfinder. It reminds me, for some strange reason, of that scene in Jumanji where that car is driving with a sofa on top of it. I know a tree and a sofa are SO not the same thing, but that's what registers with my weird brain. Love your photos!