Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter

The girls in their Easter dresses, compliments of their Aunt Amy. She is so sweet. She buys all of the nieces a dress for Easter. Each of the dresses perfectly matched my girls. They looked so cute! Thanks Amy.


Josh's mom does an Easter egg hunt every year. It is HUGE. There is tons of candy, eggs and prizes. The kids LOVE it, that is an understatement.
She had it separated into 3 different age groups. The younger kids were in the front.


I took lots of pictures of Halle, as you can see. Her basket/bucket broke and we had to move to a plastic sack.

She even decided to share with cousin, Isa. Shock! Needed this picture to document her being a sharing, sweet little girl.


Chloee was in the middle age group, so she was in the backyard. She had so much fun. The kids got so much candy and there were eggs with numbers in them and then they got a prize.


This is a picture of Tyler scaling the fence in the back backyard in his age group. In the 2 older age groups, Josh's mom had 2 GOLDEN EGGS. They have money in them. One I think had a $5 bill and the older one a $20. Tyler spotted the golden age in his age group and was determined to get it. I had to get a picture of it. I laughed so hard.

The Easter bunny always visits us on Saturday. I successfully didn't take one picture. Pat myself on the back. I don't know what was going on. The girls got matching pjs. Chloee got a new soccer ball and Halle got a drawing board among other things. They went to the Easter egg hunt for our city but we got there 2 seconds too late and there wasn't anything left. The girls did get to see the Easter bunny there though. They thought that was pretty neat.

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

What a fun Easter egg hunt Kathy puts on! Heck, for $20 I'd be scaling a fence as well! I'm so glad you guys had such a fun time and I love the girls in their dresses. Chloee just looks great in black and white. And Halle's face makes me giggle every time I look at it. What a couple of cuties. No worries, I completely forgot to take any pictures either of our Easter gifts. Oh well.