Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Break

Spring Break... yeah right, more like snowy, ugly, don't go anywhere Break! We spent 3 days at up at my mom's and did some fun things at home too.

For family night, we went out to The Training Table.
Of course the girls loved it.


We loved it also, but for very different reasons. We didn't have to cook.


The girls LOVED the phone. They thought it was so cool that we ordered on the phone and it rang when our food was ready. Oh the simple pleasures.


While we were up at my mom's we watched some cute movies, Despicable Me and Megamind. My mom hadn't seen either and since they are some favorites at our home, we thought we'd catch her up to speed.


They did yoga together.
Yep, I just sat on the sidelines and laughed.


"So Grandma, how well can you do this with me sitting on your tummy?" Hmmm...


Halle loves when I do "Agnes hair". It's the little orphan girl from Despicable Me.


Chloee laid on my brother's lap for like 2 hours downstairs while he was watching sports. He was teaching her how to spell my name, soccer and I love you. She completely remembered them and still does. They were so cute together. Jordan slept at my mom's that night and I had told her that sometimes he goes home in the middle of the night because he can't sleep (he works graveyard).

She woke me up at about 3 AM and said, "Mom, look... Uncle Jordan is still here" She had a big smile on her face. I half expected her to say "It's a Christmas miracle!" Needless to say, the rest of the time, she didn't want to be separated from him.


The usual position and spot you'll find my dad at about 10 pm.... asleep, "watching" sports.


Halle with her Agnes hair.


Amy's spring break was the next week. We went up for a couple days between Chloee's school days. Amy had her pre-construction meeting so I went up for that.

An all time favorite at the Williams household is competition on this pull up bar. Yeah, I don't even try. It's pathetic and hilarious all at the same time.

Kennet is all pro. That kid climbs the door frame up to the bar and then swings and dismounts like a gymnast. Enroll this monkey, would you Amy?


My girls need help getting up to the bar. Halle actually held herself there for a second. Give me a heart attack. Once again, the simple joys and pleasures for the kids.

We were supposed to go to Baby Animal Days but it was snowing!!! I had already bought non-refundable tickets as well, of course. I gave them to Mary. I don't even know if she was able to go. I don't even know if they had it. The weather was bad all week.

I was going to go home Thursday but got snowed in up there in Antarctica. I had to cancel some appointments that I had for Friday cause they weren't letting anyone through the canyon.

My mom is so good to me and my girls. We laughed and she helped me through a hard time I was going through. Thanks Mom!

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

I seriously could not believe that Halle held on like that... and for a long time too!! I know, why does spring break always have to land on crappy weather? I love that picture of Halle perched on Mom's stomach! And your Agnes hair is the bomb! You should wear it like that everywhere.