Thursday, April 14, 2011

Smart Cookie

These divine creations come from Smart Cookie. A store down by Amy. They are divine. The best sugar cookie and frosting I have ever had. Unfortunately, no Smart Cookie close to me and they cost a lot of money, but OH SO GOOD!!!! Amy was a dear and brought me some one day on her way up to my mom's. Ok, just for that, I think I need to change her to the beneficiary for my life insurance policy. Sorry Josh! :)


Just another picture of the girls being so sweet to each other. I need to document these moments considering they are so few and far between.

3 comments:

Bob and Marie said...

Yummy! I've never heard of them but they sound delicious! I would love to schedule some time with you to do some family pictures one of these days! I don't think we have had any taken since Sarah was 3. Yikes!

Foster Family said...

Such a cute pic of the girls! I had the same thought as I watched my girls go hand-in-hand to storytime at the library today. Trying to keep that mental image -- and not so much the one of them pinching the crap out of each other this morning before leaving for the library...

Amy and Micheal said...

OH Smart cookie, dear smart cookie, how you make my heart sing.... and my waistline expand.

Love seeing those rare moments of sibling love. It's like trying to catch bigfoot on tape.