Wednesday, June 11, 2008

31 YEARS...

My parents' anniversary was yesterday, June, 10th. They celebrated 31 years of marriage. Wow, it's amazing how fast time goes by, especially now that I, myself, am married. Of course they have had their ups and downs... what marriage hasn't? I just love the both of them so much and I am so grateful that I was born into this crazy family. I feel very blessed that I was able to come down to Earth to such kind and loving parents who would give the shirt off their back to help anyone else in need, I have seen it done on numerous occasions. I love you Mom and Dad and congrats on yet another year down and an eternity to go! Just Kidding.
Lots of Love!


(You will probably have to click on this one to actually see our faces.)
A classic picture of the CRAZY WILLIAMS CLAN. Don't you just love the funny faces and to top it off, the beautiful snow falling in JUNE. Ok, so the snow wasn't really there but not too far fetched for the weather lately and especially for Cache Valley weather! (not pictured: Micheal, we miss you)


Mom and Dad with their 5 grandkids.
I thought I'd have a little fun with this picture. Kennet actually looks like he's painted in. This was the only grandchild picture that Kennet was actually looking up rather than staring at the ground, picking grass.


Last but not least, the only ones left at home. So, I guess technically, this would be their "family" picture. Thanks everybody for being so cooperative (NOT) for these pictures!

CONGRATS, I LOVE YOU BOTH AND HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL DAY!

3 comments:

Stacie Peterson said...

Congrats to Claude and Renae. They are awesome people I can tell in the few times Ive been around them. Plus they made my awesome sister in law!

The Family said...

I love your parents, too, Kim. I'm so glad we got to know them (and your mom's cooking). They are awesome and I hope they have another 31 years of bliss!

The Johnson's said...

It was fun to see your family pics and I like the crazy one--that is so true for most families I think!! Congrats to your parents.