Saturday, June 14, 2008

I Almost Forgot

I almost forgot that I was going to post this. On my birthday, Josh made me a coupon for one of my presents. It was so cute, I loved it. He obviously messed around with it in our editing software. I laughed so hard. Check out the expiration date, it even has the bar code and the "exclusions" say footwear, which I thought was funny because the coupon is for a pair of shoes. He is so fun and creative and I love the look on his face when he gives me a present, it IS the best part!

3 comments:

Stacie Peterson said...

Josh is so cute! That is amazing seriously it looks so real I was thinking he had it made for you. I shoulda known thats not Josh's style!

The Family said...

That's my amazingly artistic, creative boy. He takes after his mother! Good job Josh. I couldn't wait to actually see what it looked like!

Heather said...

That is the sweetest, cutest gift! I can't wait to see what you get (hint-hint). You are one lucky wife! :-)