Friday, June 20, 2008

"The" Babies

A few days ago, Chloee and I laid down for a nap and she had to have all "the" babies with her before she could even begin to think about sleeping. After she finally zonked out, I took a picture of them laying all around her. The pink care bear is known as "Pink Baby". Of course there are the 2 "nakee" babies (as she calls them). The one with a white cloth body that is stained with punch is, Jack Jack. Then, the one next to him, yes the other nakee baby, well, not TOTALLY nakee, he does have a purple binki hanging around his neck. That baby is Hank! I know what's with the boy names for these dolls? The one whose face is down on her side is Betty Sue, we had just named that one that day. I decided she needed some with girl names and she laughed really hard when I suggested Betty Sue, so it stuck. Last but not least, her favorite "baby" that has been through everything with her since it was given to her for her 1st birthday by a friend. The care bear that used to be orange at one time. You can tell he is WELL loved. I have tried to clean him and he just gets more and more dirty. She CANNOT sleep without him!!! So there you have it, my multi-tasking daughter already has 5 babies to take care of and might I say, she does a fine job. Granted these angel babies can't do what Chloee does so I must say, Chloee has some model children she's taking care of here. What a great little mommy!

2 comments:

The Johnson's said...

That is so cute--there is something about pictures of sleeping kids that I love (PEACE!). I love that she needed all her babies to sleep with and I vividly remember her favorite care bear going on walks with us!

Amy and Micheal said...

I love that she has to sleep with ALL of them. Every time I am over there she carts them around with her, in her purse, in the car. She is so adorable with them! What a great Mommy she'll be. I will always love the face on "Baby". I hope he doesn't ever get clean.