Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SWIM OF THE SUMMER

Here are some sweet pictures of the kids going down the slide. Yes, Amy is considered one of the kids, she may be the biggest kid, but a kid, nonetheless. I wish you could have seen her the first time down, she totally fell at the bottom!


Kai kept wanting Amy to put the hose down his swimming suit. Her face is priceless!


You should have seen her get a running jump into the pool. I pretty much had my own free entertainment provided by Amy all afternoon.


Thanks for the pools Grandma and Grandpa Williams and Adams. She loved them. She also says thanks in the video down below.


Yeah, my backyard was what I liked to call "the white trash inflatables' backyard". We had 2 inflatable swimming pools, an inflatable jump-o-lene and the slip and slide at the end of the slide on the swing set. Cars would actually slow down on the road because they could see all the crap through the chain link fence. Well, we had a blast! Right after we came in ate and all fell asleep for a nice, long nap!



Here is a video of the little ones (and Amy) going down the slide. Chloee thanks grandpa and grandma in this video for the pool, that goes for both sets seeing as how they both gave her awesome swimming pools!

6 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Oh MAN, what a blast we had!!!! I love the "White Trash Inflatables House"! It's the best! I love that picture of all three at the bottom of the slide with Chloee's lip all jutted out. And Kai with his hose in the shorts obsession, Kennet crying about going down the slide, it's all too good! Thanks, Bim, for taking such great pictures and fun videos! We'll have to do this numerous times through the summer!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

I seriously want to join your family! YOu guys ROCK!!!! How smart to just put the water slide next to the other slide! GENEIOUS!! Way to go Amy for being one of the kids! I also loved the picture of Amy pouring water down her son's swimsuit! Classic!

Bob and Marie said...

Wow! Fun day you guys! I would love to come to your backyard sometime and play! I loved that Amy was right out there with the kids living it up. I love that girl! I will get my blog back up soon. I have been having issues with it. :) I love your blog. It makes me smile!

The Over Family said...

It looks like you guys had so much FUN! :) I wish that I lived closer to you guys so that I could join in on the fun too! :) I love how your backyard has all of that great kid stuff...what a blast!

Mandy said...

I love the pictures but i was sad not to see you flying down the slide! :) Although... it thought there was one of you, but i'm assuming Amy is your sister since she looks exactly like you!
Looks like lots of fun with all the white trash inflatables!

Jenny said...

what a fun pool party!! :) Love the alligator pool!!