Friday, January 2, 2009

Nothing Worse...

There is nothing worse than being sick (not pregnancy related) and being pregnant and fat. My throat is so sore that I can't even swallow my saliva, I have to spit it out. My ears are about to burst from so much freaking pressure, my jaw hurts every time I open it, my eyes are constantly watering, I have a permanent headache and I have pulled some sort of ligament or muscle in my stomach from coughing so much, so hard. NO medicine that I CAN take is helping with anything. I can't sleep, eat, been attached to a bathroom for days, dry heaved a lot yesterday and I want to just SCREAM!!!!! I can't get medicines down my throat because they just come back up. I want to be done being pregnant, I don't want to be sick anymore, I just want to be NORMAL once again! Of course, I want to go full term and have a healthy baby but I am so miserable right now I want to pull my hair out... so next time you see me, I might be bald!

5 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Oh Kim, I am SO sorry that you are feeling so crummy! You just complain away! I can't imagine how all of that must feel. You call me anytime and rant and rave. You are a saint for enduring all that you do to bring your little ones here. I think the world of you and I will keep you in my prayers. I love ya, sis! Hope you start feeling better soon! Let me know if there is anyting I can do to help!

Amy and Micheal said...

I'm so sorry that you are feeling so bad. Being pregnant makes the flu so much worse because of all the things you can't take. I hope you get feeling better soon.

Renae Williams said...

ok so that comment above is really from me. I forgot to change the computer from Amy's account, but the sentiment is still the same, please get well soon. Love you.

Bob and Marie said...

Kim, I hope you get feeling better. I wish there was something I could do to help! I hope it doesn't last too much longer!

spemberly.blogspot.com said...

Oh, I hate that - being sick and pregnant. I hope you get better soon!! Let me know if I can do anything for you.