Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Perfect Timing... To Kill Me

Amy let Josh and I borrow her season 3 of Bones. We love to watch Bones, but we didn't get to see all of the last season on TV. We were watching them faithfully every night while Josh had work off through the break.

Well, there was these series of episodes where they were trying to catch this cannibalistic serial killer. It was really gross. It was one of those episodes and they went to confront this guy that was the initial killer that started the craze. At this point, he's in a resting home. They went to talk to him and said they needed a mold of his teeth and when they got close to him, he whipped around and came at them with his teeth, hissing....
BAM, our power goes out.


I thought I was going to die. It freaked me out so bad. What are the chances that the power went out right then, at the specific moment. It felt like no coincidence. I was freaking out. I hate the dark anyway. I start screaming from the couch, telling Josh to get over by me and I was almost in tears. He basically drags me up the stairs to find a flashlight. I call the power company and I get that it's going to be at least 2 hours. Great, there it was 11:30 pm and I'm freaked out from the show anyway and now no power for who knows how long.

Chloee woke up, we put her in our bed. Josh and I both laid there not being able to sleep, thinking about that freaky episode. Josh turns to me and said, "Why couldn't we have been watching Enchanted?" It was so funny to hear him say that because I was thinking the exact same thing.

Needless to say, neither of us slept very well that night.

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

I felt bad that it scared you guys so much, but I was dying laughing when you text me that! The best part of all was Josh and his comment about Enchanted! I cannot believe that it had that kind of timing, how freaky! I'll have to make sure that when we watch that one, it's during the daytime!