Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ducks... Our Friends???

There is a park in Layton that we like to go to where you can feed the ducks, geese, swans and stupid seagulls. I know, I know, they're the state bird but that doesn't change the fact that they're stupid and selfish! We went a few weeks ago and prior to that I had been with a friend during the day. On that particular day, a goose was tired of waiting around for Chloee to throw her piece of bread, so it snatched it right out of her hand. In anger, she chased after it screaming. Once it realized that it wasn't scared of her, it turned around and began chasing her, squawking and spreading it's wings! Oh, it was so funny to watch and since then, she hasn't done so great with any birds!


Check out the last 2 pictures, the screaming and concerned look on her face came as the ducks were getting closer and closer to her!


Last but certainly not least... Spending time with Daddy is Chloee's favorite thing to do whether it's feeding the ducks, being chased around the house, playing outside or screaming at him! There is one surefire thing about Chloee and that is, SHE LOVES HER DADDY!

8 comments:

Stacie Peterson said...

Chloee is such a wuss! Just kidding she's so cute I'm going to buy her a pet duck for her birthday. By the way I see that Josh is wearing that jacket that he "doesn't like"!

The Johnson's said...

I love the one of her yelling at the duck...so awesome! It's got to be scary, those things are her size! I would be scared too if a duck was staring me in the face. Poor Chloee!

Jenny said...

How Hilarious!! :) That would have been so funny to see :)

Heather said...

Great pics! If I only saw the first one I would have thought that Chloee loved her time with the birds, but then the picture progression,which is so fun to see! So cute that Chloee is a little Daddy's girl. :-)

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Love the picture of Chloee screaming! Poor girl! I have been chased by ducks before..and I am still intimidated by them to this day.

The Over Family said...

Those pictures are priceless! Especially the ones where Chloee is screaming! :) In answer to your question on my blog, Lizzie weighs 21 pounds! I can't believe how big she is...and I honestly don't think that I feed her that much! :) I was a chub myself at that age...she gets it from me!

Sandstone Writings said...

Ahhh. What a shocker for her. I don't much like either geese or seagulls! Terrific that she has a strong bond with Josh. What a good foundation for a little girl.

Krysta said...

That is so funny!! I love the pictures. You can just see the emotions all over her face, especially the screaming one. I can't believe that she chased after the seagull in the first place. Brave little Chloee!