Monday, May 19, 2008

Strawberries

A sweet old lady from our ward gave me a bunch of baby strawberry plants. They are "Chloee's". We had already decided they would be hers and she could help plant and water them. She wanted to help but thought that helping consisted of pulling the "leaves" off the plants. Chloee loves to help with everything, vacuuming, dishes, laundry, you name it, she wants to do it and by herself, big shock. I guess I should take advantage of that now because come a few more years she will not want to do any of it!

4 comments:

The Johnson's said...

Chloee is growing up so fast, I can't believe she is going to be 2 in a couple weeks. It seems like just yesterday you were calling that you had had her! And you're right--before you know it, you'll be fighting with her about helping out!! ha Have fun with the strawberries!

Amy and Micheal said...

Tell Chloee if she wants she can grow a whole plantation of strawberries for me! And she can come help me clean our apt. all day long if she pleases, cause, that is what I will be doing! She's so cute, I hope her strawberry grows nice and big for her!

Jon. Jamie. Ethan. Lynsi. Katie. said...

Chloee sounds very independant! :) I bet there are pro's and con's to that eh! Mmmmm I want some strawberries now! Yummmmm! We had raspberry plants in our backyard when I was little, and it was worth the effort to get them to grow!

Heather said...

what a cute little helper! I love that the strawberry plants are hers - so cute!

P.S. Love the pic of the week - darling boots!