Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Exhausted

I wanted to just write a quick note before I go to bed. Today was my first wedding in the photography business. What a breakthrough for me and I had to put up a picture of me after this great accomplishment! It reminded me of how long a wedding is and how long mine felt. The temple was beautiful, it was at the Bountiful temple and I couldn't have asked for better weather. The reception was gorgeous as well. Look for pictures to be coming on my photography blog! I'm tired and I feel like I have so much to do with little or no time!

It has been a crazy few days. On Saturday I did bridals for 5 hours, it was so much fun. I did Amy's family pictures on Monday, today I had the wedding, tomorrow I am taking some child pictures for someone coming up to my house and on Saturday I have some family pictures I'm doing in Salt Lake. After that I am taking some time to get all of these pictures edited.... The thought of it makes me cringe. There is so much to do!

June will be crazy. My birthday the 1st, Chloee's the 3rd. My brother comes home from Peru the 4th. A little party for Chloee the 6th, pictures for a wedding the 7th and my brother's homecoming the 8th. Family in town for a few days, Chloee's 2 year check up and mom and dad's anniversary on the 10th! Wow, just thought I'd jot down a few of the happenings here!

I feel so blessed and grateful for everything that has fallen into place with this photography business and I have a lot to thank to Josh. He has supported me and been amazing through all of it and I could never to do it without him. He does majority of the photo editing and I call him my "IT guy". He is amazing!

10 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Kim, you are amazing, and you look so fabulous in your picture!! You have so much going on, and yet still had time for us to spend a few days with you and have some great fun. Thanks so much for doing our family pics!! I can't wait to see the bridal pictures on your photo blog. Let me know if there is anything I can help with during your crazy next few weeks! Love ya!

Jenny said...

Cute picture of you Kim! I love the dress!! It sounds like your new business is really picking up! Maybe it's a good thing that Josh and I are waiting until October to have you meet us in Logan and do our family pics :) I can't wait!! I love checking out your photography blog!

Heather said...

WHAT A WOMAN!! You are amazing!

Renae Williams said...

Kim, I'm so glad that things went well for the wedding photography shoot. You are amazing and have so much talent. By the way, that shirt looks so cute on you and you look great after such a long day! Love you tons.

Josh said...

Chica,
You are amazing! I am so proud of all you have accomplished in such a short amount of time. You truly have an extreme talent for photography, granted your IT guy is amazing, but what do I know. I love you!

Sandstone Writings said...

Kim, what incredible news! How did you manage to do it all and not look exhausted? I hope you have a little time soon to just stop and realize how much you have accomplished in such a little amount of time. Congratulations!

Krysta said...

WOW! You are crazy busy! I can't believe how fast things have picked up for you. It sounds like you have a great business going. Good job! I can't wait to see your pictures on your photography blog. I'm glad Josh is helping you so much and so supportive. Isn't it a wonderful blessing to have such a supportive husband?!

Jen said...

I checked out your photography blog and your pictures are awesome. I love to take pictures too, but you have got real talent! Maybe I'll talk Jer into a new family pic one of these days.

The Johnson's said...

Way to go Kimberlee! I'm so happy that you are doing something you love--I can really see that it is a blessing in your life. Keep up the great work so we can see it all on your photography blog!

Heather said...

I can't believe all that you have going on! You are incredible. I'm so glad you do the the many things that you love and are so good at (motherhood and photography). :)

P.S. It was so good to see you!