Saturday, July 10, 2010

Clinton Fireworks

Clinton city had their celebration in July. We went to the fireworks and I got some fun shots. I thought I'd share a few. The girls had so much fun. As always, there's got to be someone smoking about 5 feet away from us, no matter where we go. It drives me crazy.


This picture was taken when I forgot that I still had my camera on manual mode and my shutter speed altered. I tried to take a picture of this couple and this is how it turned out because I had moved the camera after but the shutter was still open.


This couple was totally getting it on. Josh and I were laughing so hard. This picture doesn't do justice. This dude had his hands on her boobs, I mean everything... and this was AFTER the fireworks were over and the lights and everything had come back on. No shame, absolutely NO shame. I mean she was wearing Levi underwear anyway. Oh, I'm sorry did I say underwear, I meant shorts but her cheeks were hanging out. So she was wearing cheekers. Josh told me to pretend to take a picture of the girls so we could get one of them. Cheap entertainment if I do say so myself. We were still laughing about it that night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE firework pictures :) thanks for sharing them & the couple in the background on the last pic....well NO COMMENT :) Ha Ha, that would be entertaining!

Amy and Micheal said...

You should have said that there's a deal on Days Inn rooms in this month's Val-Pak that comes in the mail! Use it! Those pictures are so gorgeous of the fireworks! I love cheap entertainment, too!

Bob and Marie said...

HILARIOUS! So would have loved to have been there to hear the commentary between you and Josh for that one. :)