Monday, July 5, 2010

Girls Trip In September

Last year we did a girls trip to Las Vegas. Us 3 sisters went in November. We decided that seeing as how Annie is pregnant and due the first of September that she wouldn't be able to go anywhere without the little guy. So... why not go to her. My mom, Amy and I are all flying out to go see Annie about a week or so after she has the baby. I am so excited and Marcus was able to score us a good deal on our tickets!

I am so grateful for everything Josh did to make it possible for me to go. He worked out a lot of things with work for him to be able to take that time off and to maybe do some work from home. Thank you so much for realizing how important this is to me and for making it possible.

Can't Wait!!!

2 comments:

Marcus said...

We're excited to have all the girls come down. It will be blast. Also I can't believe Chloee ran the whole mile. That girl is awesome!!

Love Annie

Amy and Micheal said...

I'm so excited! Our last trip was so much fun and I'm so glad that mom gets to come with us this year too!