Tuesday, July 20, 2010

LAGOON

Amy and I took the kids to Lagoon a few weeks ago. It was so much fun. My friend, Melissa, let me borrow this little car for Halle to ride around in. She loved it, not only because she felt like a princess being strolled around everywhere but she also thought she was on a ride the whole time.


It scares me to think of what's going on inside that head of hers.


Kennet loves this ride.


The "I'm so innocent and I wasn't trying to eat some disgusting thing off the ground" face.


Halle would get mad when the ride didn't start right after she got on it. No patience, that child. She also screamed when it stopped because she didn't want to get off. She was a peach!


Melissa was there with her kids too. Chloee rode a few rides with Taylor.


I love Bulgy The Whale!


I'm thinking these two are thinking of a quick getaway to Mexico.


The 2 calmer of the 4 children.


I know there are a lot of pictures of Halle but that hat and her cute face was just too much for me not to take a million pictures.


Here we are on the train. Hals wanted to jump off. Shock!


Funny story about the train. When we were getting off, Chloee and Kennet just kept running and didn't even notice they were just running on the path of the train instead of exiting. As Amy said to them, "Hello, Mr & Mrs Obliviousness, come back this way". Just then, they came running back and Kennet body checked the train conductor. I seriously thought we were both going to pee our pants.


Evidently it is an Alleman tradition to play in the fountain right before you leave. The kids had so much fun. Hals didn't want anything to do with it. Josh came and met up with us at Lagoon on his way home from work at about 7 pm. We seriously laughed so hard about so many things that happened that day. I can't even remember them all. Thanks Ames, for such a fun day!

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

I can't thank you enough for going with me. You always make it so enjoyable and I love that we can watch how happy it makes our kids! You are the best sistah and I love the skank-fest watch. Nothing but good times!