Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Day at Willard Bay

The Allemans did a fun day at Willard Bay over the 24th of July. It was on Friday and Josh had to work so he wasn't able to come. The girls and I had lots of fun though. As if anything can be dull with Amy.


Kai made quite the splash!


Halle loved this football. I don't even know where it came from.


We always do one of these pictures. It's tradition.


Yeah, she was eating sand.


The Allemans brought these cool floating toys. While everyone else was out on the boat, some kids came and stole our stuff and they were riding around on them. We didn't care until we needed them for our kids when they came back. I told them we needed them and the one girl said, "Whatever!" Where is that mother?


I was doing some serious arm workouts with Halle. I'd lift her up and then dip her a bit in the water over and over again. Yeah, she's a chunk. Amy did it too and we were both dying, me more than her, of course.


Halle loved the alligator.


Bob and Marie borrowed Bob's Dad's boat. I never went on it but Chloee did and they said she rode the inner tube all by herself and never fell off. I had no idea my child was such a fish.


The kids all having fun!


I love this face Kai is pulling.


Here's Hals eating a carrot covered in Nutella. She looks like she shoved her whole face in the bottle but she didn't.

At one point I was standing out in the water when one of those snotty kids who were playing on our floaties, threw a rock at me and hit me in the head. It hurt so bad. I turned around and screamed, the kid went running to his mom, who was like 5 feet away and watching him throw rocks at everyone and never said a word. She probably told him to do it.

I'm so glad that the Alleman family consider us their own. We have so much fun when we're together. Thanks to everyone for such a great time.

1 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Those stinkin' kids! I could not believe how bad-mannered they were!! I loved so much that you guys were able to come. It's always a fun get together when the sistahs are there! Even though the rocks were huge and painful (more so if you took one in the head), and hot as piss in the sun, we still had a great time. As long as there is Nutella for Halle!