Tuesday, April 15, 2008

100th

This is my 100th POST! Josh didn't think that I would keep this going when I had started it up back in August of last year! Well.... Look at me now! I love to blog. I love using my blog as my journal. After the day's events I just really don't want to sit down and write but I love to blog it. It feels different somehow! Thanks AMY for showing me this and getting me into this fabulous outlet! It will be especially wonderful once you move, Amy. Then I can keep up on the daily happenings of your family! Sob, cry... It makes me not even want to think about it!

3 comments:

Amy and Micheal said...

Me either!! I have loved being able to spend so much time together! It has been great to become so close to the Chlo, how I will miss her! Blogs are the best, so we can always keep photos going and let you know what kind of mischief we are up to, and vice versa! It will be a sad day when we leave the valley for good, or for at least the next 6 years. (sniff)

PS Congrats on your 100th post, that's awesome! And that picture of Chloee is so adorable!

Krysta said...

I'm with you about blogging. It's way more fun than writing in a journal! I honestly wasn't keeping up with the hapennings of our family until I started to blog. It will be fun to print a blog book too, then it won't be floating in cyberspace!

My pictures on my blog I've been editing on picnik.com You would LOVE it! It's easy and fun and they have SOOO much to choose from. You just upload your picture to their site, edit it and then save it back to your computer and post from there. Super easy. I hope you like it!

Heather said...

Congrats on such a cool milestone! I love reading your blog and catching up (sort of) :-) on all your fun goings on! You inspire me to keep blogging!