Monday, April 28, 2008

Never a dull moment

I was upstairs putting laundry away. I had left Chloee downstairs and I knew she was tearing everything off the fridge on the chair. I thought she'd be fine for 5 minutes. NOPE! She decided she was BORED with the fridge and moved the chair over to the cabinet drawer with all the tupperware lids in it. She threw them all out on the floor and hopped inside the drawer and was screaming for me, "Kimmy, come here, see me!". Yes, you read right, she calls me Kimmy and she is extremely demanding, but that part is no shock. I come downstairs to find this!


She thinks that everything is built "Chloee stable". I don't think that drawer is supposed to handle 30 pounds but I HAD to get a picture of it! Oh the joys of my not even 2 year old daughter that keeps me on my toes 24-7!

4 comments:

Heather said...

How adorable is she?? Even though it may seem frusterating at times, these are the moments that we as parents live for and remember forever!!

Amy and Micheal said...

What will she come up with next? Kind of a dangerous question for the Chlo! I am sure she can come up with all kinds of mischief, especially with her two cousin cohorts. Those pictures are so cute! I love that grin!

The Over Family said...

That's hilarious...though a little dangerous too! :) Isn't it crazy that you can't leave her alone for even a few seconds? My sister and I did the same thing when we were little. Only, we got inside of the top drawer of a DRESSER. Yeah, we were a lot heavier than the drawer could handle and so the whole dresser tipped over on top of us. Somehow, we survived! :)

The Family said...

Ok, we had to have one last look before we left. We are sitting in the Atlanta airport looking at blogs and getting sad about leaving. Keep it up!!!! We need this!!! Love you guys!